Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mybloglog The Social Traffic Exchange

Mybloglog.com is another useful way to promote your sites with a nice social twist to it. Basically, you sign up first, then I would suggest adding your different blogs/sites to your profile. Once you hit the "Add site" button Mybloglog will take a snap shot of your site, you then add in a description and you are all set. Your site is now called a community according to mybloglog.



People then can sign up for your "community" and become readers/fans of your site. They track all of the people that sign up for your sites so you can also visit their blogs and check out who is in fact looking at your website or blog. You can also post messages to users or just to their communities, this is were the social aspect of it comes in. You can actually put a face to these blogs that you are reading. They also have widgets available that you can add into your sites to track stats on your sites including links in and out and the number of readers on your site!

As you may know though it was just bought by Yahoo so I hope they don't mess up a good thing... while I am still relatively new to Mybloglog I can already see serious results in Google Analytics! So what are you waiting for you can sign up here or you can check out my profile here.

Digg!

5 comments:

  1. That's sounds like something I need to join!

    However I am a bit wary about the kind of contact people on social networking sites engage in, should I be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tisha,

    I wouldn't be too worried about it there is always going to be a few crazies on site like that... just ignore them ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignore them, good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mybloglog, seems to be running well.

    Thanks for still running my link.

    Best wishes,
    Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Free Ads Team,

    Watch the spam I almost deleted you comment, please tone it down a bit next time. Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete